Call for Southern Africa Youth for CPMR Training
In an effort to ensure that young people in the Southern African region contribute towards the efforts to silence the guns and create peaceful environments conducive to development - the Youth for Peace (Y4P) Africa programme will offer youth in Southern Africa a 2-day training on Conflict Prevention, Management and Resolution (CPMR).
Who Can Apply?
- Be national of the 10 Southern Africa member states of the African Union (Angola, Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe)
- Be aged 18-35 years old (as of 20 August 2021)
- Proficient in English or Portuguese
- Have access to the internet for the purpose of attending the data
- Persons living with disabilities, women, rural-based youth, refugees and asylum seekers, etc. are encouraged to apply.
Date: 19 - 20 August 2021 (2 days)
Time: 12:00 SAST - 16:00 SAST (4 hours per day)
Where: Zoom (link for registration will be sent to successful applicants)
Link to the Application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdV6cQmxehxke6i1LKV_HToreGiRYQPdlMjPxecEA21rYxuZw/viewform
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.