Recent news around Civil Society Organisations in Namibia
Youth Opportunities Global Ambassador Program 2022 - 2 December 2021
Applications are now open for the Youth Opportunities Global Ambassador Program 2022! The Global Ambassador Program is one of the most engaging programs of Youth Opportunities. It has engaged youth from more than 130 countries in the world with its first-ever appearance in 2018. Application Deadline: December 2, 2021.
As a global platform, Youth Opportunities (YO) promotes both national and international opportunities to facilitate symmetrical access to information. As a part of their broader aspiration, YO wants to engage talented youngsters from every country, who will become an ambassador of YO in their respective countries to facilitate access to opportunities for youth in their community.
Responsibilities as a Global Ambassador:
- Promote and spread the cause of Youth Opportunities in your country which is “free, easy and instant access to opportunities for all ”.
- Plan and organize different campaigns and programs to ensure access to opportunities in your locality.
- Manage the Youth Opportunities Social Media platforms ( Facebook group etc.) for your country.
- Acquire new members in your provided social media groups.
- Communicate with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Share and circulate relevant, local, and global opportunities to your community.
- Collaborate and forge partnerships with different student bodies, youth groups, and social organizations to organize mutually beneficial programs.
- Accrue experience working in an international job environment, while leading projects with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Get the opportunity to showcase your talent, achievements, and experience with millions of youth through Youth Opportunities’ English blog and boost your social profile.
- Receive certificates from Youth Opportunities upon successful completion of the term and nominations to participate in different programs.
- Enhance your networks and learn from global leaders and resource persons.
- Represent your country at the international level and get a kick-start for your international career.
- Attend and represent your country and Youth Opportunities to various national and international programs.
- Between the ages of 16 and 30 years.
- Enthusiastic to promote the purpose of Youth Opportunities, which is to ensure that all youth have equal access to opportunities.
- Students in their second or third year of college or university, particularly those in their second or third year, are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Ability to work with G-suite (Google Drive, Google Doc, Google Sheets, Google forms etc.)
- Actively engage in extracurricular activities such as public speaking, debate, program design and organization, and so on.
- Ability to mobilize a team and plan activities will be an added advantage when demonstrating leadership qualities.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Be available for a minimum of 12 months to work with Youth Opportunities.
Eligible Regions: Open for All (Except for Bangladesh, as we have a separate program for Bangladeshi Youth)
- Apply online through the given link: https://www.youthop.com/link?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdev.apply.youthop.com%2F28-youth-opportunities-global-ambassador-program-gap-2022
- If you face any technical difficulty during the application process, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also, check this link for the Frequently Asked Questions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wHjEPhp3i8qgS6AXd_HAr1EmSzzU_8oiS8eQSjmoRTc/edit?usp=sharing
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.