ChiNamibia Arts Education for Development
Arts Lessons at Schools - Arts Workshops - Artistic Events - Cultural Events - Cultural Exchange Programmes.
- Ensure knowledge of diverse culture in Namibia
- Appreciate Arts and culture and education in our society
- Respect children Rights
- Involve children and youth in the creative learning process regardless of their gender, race, social status, ability and disability.
- Giving a platform to children to voice and air their opinions through the means of Arts and culture education.
- To be the foundation of self-discovery through exchange programs that showcase talent.
- Provide initiative with a powerful capacity to bring change through the arts, media, and other child and youth-friendly methodologies.
- Provide initiative to inform and affect behaviours and mind-set change on issues such as health (HIV/AIDS), democracy, gender, abuse, rape, teenage pregnancies, climate change, sports, arts and as well as children rights.