The COVID-19 pandemic has negatively affected the already vulnerable sector of arts and culture. To help cultural organizations overcome the current pandemic crisis and project their organisations towards the future, the Moleskine Foundation has decided to establish a Creativity Pioneers Support Fund micro granting program.
Creativity Pioneers Support Fund is a one-time funding program for the non-profit organizations that use creativity as a tool for social change, that are currently facing the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
They will offer a one-time microgrant of up to €5000 to the selected organizations.
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
- Organizations must demonstrate that they have been negatively impacted by Covid-19 situation in the last 12 months (financial statements, reduction in capacity or activity and programming compared to the same period a year before, impossibility to implement key steps to launch a new organization, impossibility to adapt to the new reality, e.g. digitalization, etc.)
- Applications must be submitted in English and must be completed in all parts;
- The call is open to non-profit organizations officially recognised in the country of operation
- Organizations from all over the world are invited to apply
- Each organization can only apply once
- They do not accept proposals submitted by political parties or religious associations.
Call for applications will be open from June 1st to 30th 2021 at 00:00 (CET). The successful candidates will be announced on August 2nd 2021.
Please note that they will only review the applications submitted in English.
During the application period, they will hold 2 one-hour zoom appointments open to all applicants, where their team will answer all the questions on the application process. The appointments will be held on June 8th and June 22nd at 5:PM CET time on the following zoom link.