Guide to Civil Society in Namibia
Inclusion in the 4th Edition of the Guide to Civil Society in Namibia: An Overview of the Mandate and Activities of Civil Society Organisations in Namibia
The Civil Society Information Centre Namibia (CIVIC +264) is preparing the 4th Edition of the Guide to Civil Society in Namibia: An Overview of the Mandate and Activities of Civil Society Organisations in Namibia. We invite organisations to be a part of this important publication.
Thursday, 26 October 2023 at 1 pm.
The Guide aims to introduce stakeholders to dedicated non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and Civil Society Organizations (CSOs),
highlighting their mandates, activities, contact details and the sectors in which they
The selection of organisations will be based on the following –
- Adherence to CIVIC +264 eligibility criteria:
- Active civil society organisations (CSOs) and
- Online presence (web/social media/search engines) showing activity.
- Demonstrated impact through projects and programmes.
- Previous inclusion in the 3rd Edition of the Guide: https://www.nid.org.na/images/pdf/ngo_management_training/Guide_to_civil_society_Vol3.pdf
- Organisations listed on the CIVIC +264 online directory: https://www.civic264.org.na/cso-namibia/full-list
- Additional organisation additions for the 4th Edition of the Guide.
Please carefully complete the online inclusion form by clicking on the following link <https://forms.gle/4RPBSid1wRLXLbRJA> which is
divided into 6 sections-
- Organisation Details: Information for display in the Guide.
- Organisation Classification: Selection of sectors from provided categories.
- Organisation Location
- Organisation Contact Information: Governance, Focal Person(s), and Contact Details.
- Please upload your organisation's logo for representation.
The form takes between 30 to 50 minutes to complete. The link to the form may prompt you to sign in using a Google/Gmail account.
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +264 81 268 6786.
We look forward to the possibility of featuring your organisation in the Guide to Civil Society in Namibia 4th Edition.
CIVIC +264 Team