Recent news around Civil Society Organisations in Namibia
CIVIC +264 - INVITATION to Civil Society Exhibition & Networking Event - 19 & 20 October 2022
On 19 and 20 October 2022, from 10:00 to 16:30, the Civil Society Information Centre Namibia (CIVIC +264) will host a Civil Society Exhibition & Networking Event at the Gateway Conference Centre, Khomasdal in Windhoek.
- To provide an opportunity for local Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) - namely Non-Profit Organisations (NPOs), Faith-Based Organisations (FBOs), Community-Based Organisations (CBOs) and Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) - to showcase their organisations and the work that they do.
- To provide an opportunity for CSOs to network with one another and interact with development partners and members of the public.
- To introduce CIVIC +264, its website and its FREE services to CSOs which are active in Namibia.
Aside from the main Civil Society Exhibition & Networking Event, there will also be side events scheduled over the course of the two days. Attendance will be on a first come, first served basis and refreshments will be made available after each side event.
Exhibiting at the Civil Society Exhibtion & Networking Event
Should your CSO wish to exhibit at the Event, CIVIC +264 has made provision for -
- An exhibition space with a desk and two chairs per exibiting CSO. Space is limited.
- Transport & Accommodation (2 persons per CSO): disbursement of a fixed amount for transport and accommodation after the Event - only for CSOs based/headquartered outside of Windhoek. Arrangements in this regard will be communicated directly to the relevant CSOs.
- Catering for exhibitors per day (2 persons per CSO): 2x 500 ml bottled still water, brötchen & coffee/tea in the morning and a light lunch
Kindly give us an indication by 14 October (Friday) 2022, on whether you/your CSO will be able to:
- attend Event and/or
- Exhibit at the Event. If so, kindly revert with the completed attached booking form. The availability of space to exhibit at the Event is limited.
Confirm to email@example.com or +264 81 253 8636 with your CSO's name, the name of the attendee(s) from your CSO along with their position, email address and contact number. Further logistical arrangements and the programme will be shared thereafter.
You are welcome to provide us with any digital material (e.g. videos/slideshows about your organisation which you would like to be displayed at the event) via DropBox/WeTransfer (to firstname.lastname@example.org).
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.
Civil Society Organisations in Namibia
Your organisation not listed? Add your listing FREE OF CHARGE!