Omake Charity Organization
WHO WE ARE
An organization founded on the principle of philanthropy by a group of young, dynamic professionals who share in compassion for the impoverished.
To effect positive sustainable change in the lives of the disadvantaged by proactively seeking for feasible ways of integrating vulnerable people into the main stream of the community.
Our vision is to continually carve out opportunities for vulnerable people to fully realize their potential and successfully integrate them in the society.
We believe in:
- Team work
Shared vision and equal effort by our members is a prerequisite to achieving our goals.
Our work is for the people, by the people and our ways of attaining success should be visible and clear to the people to ignite the passions of other philanthropists
- Work Ethic
Philanthropy requires a dedication and application of the highest standard as we work and provide for people who are unable to work for themselves
At the core of a philanthropist should be the ability to do and act honestly at all times
In the short term we aim to achieve:
- Continued support of the disadvantaged by catering to their immediate needs with assistance from donors and sponsors
- Secure strategical partners for the long term in realizing our calendar events
- Securing of sufficient resources to enable us to work towards our long term objectives.
- Grow the brand of the charity with a view to secure sponsorships and partnerships for the long term.
In the long run we aim to:
- Construct and run a stay in welfare and disability centre to provide for the homeless and disabled
- Extend our reach to other regions and the entire country
- To run an agricultural project that will create employment for our target group
Please login to view all listing details!
Civil Society Organisations in Namibia
Your organisation not listed? Add your listing FREE OF CHARGE!