Recent news around Civil Society Organisations in Namibia
DISCUSSION - The Role of Civil Society: Enhancing Public Trust in COVID-19 Vaccination - 1 September 2021
Today (1 September 2021) at 15:00, the Namibian Government Information Centre will host a discussion on the Role of Civil Society: Enhancing Public Trust in COVID-19 Vaccination. The discussion will be live-streamed on TV channels, radio stations and the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (MICT) social media platforms.
- Ms Zoe Titus - Director, Namibia Media Trust (NMT);
- Mr Frederico Links - Editor & Lead Researcher, Namibia Fact Check IPPR
- Ms Taimi Amaambo - Country Director, Society for Family Health (SFH)
Tune in through the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology's (MICT) social media platforms:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MICTNamibia/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MICTNamibia/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mict_namibia/
For queries, email: Nam@mict.gov.na
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.