Recent news around Civil Society Organisations in Namibia
2021 IMF Youth Fellowship - 24 September 2021
The 2021 IMF Youth Fellowship Program provides an opportunity for young participants to become part of the global effort to build forward better and join the IMF at the forefront of the response to the crisis. Participants in the program will experience firsthand the IMF virtual Annual Meetings and participate in virtual training led by IMF experts. Selected fellows will get the opportunity to participate in a 2-day virtual workshop to meet with IMF management and senior staff and discuss current global economic issues including inclusive growth, inequality, digital economy and climate change.
- Be between 20 and 32 years of age
- Have demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
- Social activism and/or engaging with a civil society organization
- Entrepreneurship and/or participating in a start-up
- Content creators (bloggers/ vloggers) and/or contributors to independent media organizations
- Journalist (affiliated with a news/media outlet or working as an independent journalist)
- Have knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics and development including climate change, inequality and the digital economy
- Be students or graduates in the fields of international relations, development, communications, journalism, economics, or related disciplines
- Have basic knowledge of English (for the training program and Annual Meetings coverage).
Apply now by 24 September 2021.
Link to access the application form: https://www.imf.org/en/News/Seminars/Campaigns/2021/2021-annual-meetings-fellowship-contest
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.