Recent news around Civil Society Organisations in Namibia
SOS Children’s Villages Namibia - Call for Expression of Interest: Board Secretary - 17 June 2022
The SOS Children’s Villages (SV) Namibia is a member association of SOS Children’s Villages International, one of the world’s leading international children’s charities. SOS Children’s Villages Namibia seeks a consultant to provide board secretarial services to SOS CV Namibia (on a retainer basis), as detailed in the full Terms of Reference (ToR) – available on request.
SOS CV Namibia seeks to retain a consultant, a firm and/or an individual to work closely with the Association’s National Director (ND) and the Board to assist in the provision of board secretarial services.
- Competently qualified (LLB; admission in high court will be an added advantage);
- Prior related work carried out, with minimum of three (3) contactable references;
- Knowledgeable about board secretarial services;
- Knowledgeable of the environment civil society organization operate in;
- Excellent knowledge of workings and operations of membership based organizations;
- Availability of a sample report on previous and/or similar work;
- Good knowledge of corporate governance requirements in Namibia;
- Registration with any appropriate body (ies) is an added advantage.
- Competency assessment will be carried out.
TO APPLY, REQUEST THE FULL TERMS OF REFERENCE FROM:
Ms Magret Kamati,
Human Resources Practitioner
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 17 JUNE 2022
Read/Download the full Call for Expression of Interest (EOI) by clicking on the following link: https://www.civic264.org.na/images/pdf/2022/6/CALL_FOR_EOI_BOARD_SECRETARY.pdf
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.
Civil Society Organisations in Namibia
Your organisation not listed? Add your listing FREE OF CHARGE!